How it Works
- Upload your file online, select the languages you require and type of category for your file.
- Review the costing and word count.
- Type any notes or instructions you wish to inform the translator(s).
- Create a Customer Account.
- Fill up the relevant billing details.
- Once you've agreeable to the price, click on 'Proceed To Pay'. You will pay via credit card or use a PayPal account.
- A confirmation email of your order will be emailed to you once your payment is received.
- SwiftTranslate will check for available translator who can take up your project.
- Once assigned to a translator, SwiftTranslate will notify you by email.
- Otherwise, SwiftTranslate will continue our search and update you as soon as possible.
- In the event that there's no available translator, we will send you an email to notify you of the refund. A refund will be made within 24–72 hours depending on the next working day.
- If your project is in process, we will notify you of the deadline and download link once the file is translated.
- Your files will still be available in your client login portal after delivery.